We collect information from visitors to our websites using:
- Online Enquiry Forms
- Contact Us Pages
- Email Hyperlinks
- eNewsletter Sign Up Forms
- Online Competitions
- Brochure Download Forms
- Online Registration Forms
- Online Chat Service
We also collect your details when you email us with an enquiry.
We also collect information about the transactions you undertake through this site; however this does not include details of payment cards used.
In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our Cookies Section for more details.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing information about products and services
- Providing and personalising our services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Administering membership records
- Providing reservation or booking services
- Trading in personal information (selling, hiring or exchanging information)
- Conducting market research
Data Capture Information
We will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via our data capture form. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email us at email@example.com, or call us on 0207 802 5120. Alternatively you can also write to us at Arena Racing Company, 3rd Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed any of our online forms.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to write to us at Arena Racing Company, 3rd Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP
THIRD PARTY MARKETING
From time to time we would like to be able to pass your information to carefully selected third parties that offer products or services that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. We will only do this if you have opted-in to receive such communications e.g. when you completed any of our online forms, when you entered into an agreement with us, entered membership , or entered a competition or prize draw.
You may ask us at any point not to share your information with third parties for this purpose, by contacting us at email@example.com. You can also write to write to us at Arena Racing Company, 3rd Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP.
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following:
- Other companies within our Group of companies; Bath Racecourse, Brighton Racecourse, Chepstow Racecourse, Doncaster Racecourse, Ffos Las Racecourse, Fontwell Park Racecourse, Great Yarmouth Racecourse, Lingfield Park Racecourse, Newcastle Racecourse, Parklands Gold Course, Sedgefield Racecourse, Southwell Racecourse, Uttoxeter Racecourse, Royal Windsor Racecourse, Wolverhampton Racecourse, Worcester racecourse;
- Business partners;
- Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf;
- Successors in title to our business.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at Arena Racing Company, 3rd Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.